1. The application admission are designed for high school students who take the Taiwan scholastic aptitude test. There are two kinds of application: one is students being recommended by their own high schools; the other is individual application.
2. There are some score requirements of Taiwan scholastic aptitude test. Students must aquire the scores of top 25% in subjects of Chinese, English and Society.
3. The Taiwan scholastic aptitude test will take 40% of total evaluation as first phase. The rest lies in applicants' documents(20%) and interviews(40%) as second phase.
4. The required documents are as follow:
(1) Photocopy of Student ID
(3) Autobiography (5 pages maximum)
(4) Related Work Portfolio
1. Each year Department of Communication and Technology will accept at most 2 athletic admission students.
2. Students must acquire top 25% points in the subjects of Chinese and English and top 50% in Society on Taiwan scholastic aptitude test.
3. The Chinese subject will serve as the priority when applicants meet the same qualification.